- An optimized curcuminoid composition extracted from rhizomes of turmeric (Curcuma Longa) that is easily absorbed into the blood stream
- Works as an anti-inflammatory solution, provides antioxidant protection and aids in healthy digestion
- Standardized to a minimum of 95% Curcuminoids (630 Milligrams) including Curcumin, Demethoxycurcumin and Bisdemethoxycurcumin
- Non-GMO, Vegan / Vegetarian, Halal and Kosher
- Not manufactured with yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, fish, shellfish or tree nut ingredients. Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens.
Turmeric (Curcuma longa) is a plant belonging to the ginger family
Turmeric has been used and recommended by Traditional Ayurvedic herbalists for its medicinal use and dates back nearly 4000 years
Turmeric is used as a coloring and flavoring agent and is also known as "Indian Saffron"
Curcumin is the major component of turmeric and continues being extensively researched by modern scientists for its various biological activities