APOLLO SUN Vitamin C 1000mg with Bioflavonoids Dietary Supplement (100 Capsules)
by APOLLO SUN
Save 0% Save 0%
Original price $19.99 - Original price $19.99
Original price $19.99
$19.99 - $19.99
Current price $19.99
- Vitamin C: A water-soluble nutrient best known for its vital role in the immune system. Vit C is also a noted anti-aging supplement as it is required in the production of collagen (a structural protein in connective tissue). This makes it crucial to the maintenance of skin, bone, and joint health.
- Utilization: C Vitamins are necessary for amino acid metabolism, neurotransmitter synthesis, and the utilization of several nutrients including folic acid and iron.
- Antioxidant: Vita C is an antioxidant that may assist in the maintenance of tissues by neutralizing free radicals from normal metabolism and exposure to environmental stressors.
- Synergistic: APOLLO SUN Vita C-1000 milligrams with bioflavonoids 100mg and rutin 25mg that work together to support the utilization of Vitamins C.
- Natural: Non-GMO, Vegan and Vegetarian. Not manufactured with wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, fish, shellfish, or tree nut ingredients. Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens.
- GMP: Every aspect of our manufacturing process is thoroughly examined, including laboratory and testing methods for stability, potency, and product formulation.
- Directions: Take 1 capsule daily. Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
- Supplement Facts: Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) 1 g (1,000 mg) Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex 100 mg † Rutin Powder (Sophora japonica) (Flower Bud) 25 mg. Other Ingredients: Hypromellose (cellulose capsule), Stearic Acid (vegetable source), Magnesium Stearate (vegetable source), and Silicon Dioxide.
- Safety: For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.
Legal Disclaimer: Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.