The Nature of Natural.
- If you've gone shopping with a plan to purchase natural products for your family, you know how confusing it can get.
- There is no legal definition of natural (pertaining to consumer goods), and product labeling isn't always enough for us to come to a clear conclusion.
- Keep in mind, any manufacturer can claim their products are natural, even if it is questionable by your standards.
- For example, products with genetically modified ingredients (GMOs) or extremely processed high fructose corn syrup (HFCS) can be labeled as natural.
- Each company's standard of "Natural" will apply until a formal federal definition is determined.
- Without a legal definition of "natural" for us to go by, purchasing products that are natural by our definition gets tricky.
What's a Concerned Consumer to Do?
- Read product labels carefully and assess any health claims. Call the manufacturer directly and ask questions to learn more about each specific product.
- Request the certificate of analysis from the manufacturer and compare the results against your expectations.
- Gain a better understanding of what "Natural" actually means to the company producing your product and compare this to your own definition of "Natural" and see if it's a good match for you.
Our Definition of Natural.
- At APOLLO SUN, natural products are made with natural ingredients that come from nature.
- We believe products made from nature's ingredients are safer and more effective than those made synthetically in a lab.
- We only work with suppliers and manufacturers who are GMP assured. They are just as obsessed with producing natural, pure and effective health products as we are.
A Peek Into Our Process
When approving ingredients for compliance with our definition of natural, we follow this criteria:
- It starts with the proven quality of each ingredient used to create a product.
- Our ingredient suppliers and manufacturing have long and trusted relations.
- They follow specific quality requirements and strict purchasing terms for each ingredient used and finished product produced.
- Our products are manufactured in state-of-the-art laboratories, using some of the most advanced analytical instrumentation currently available.
- Using these cutting-edge technologies, restricted components such as synthetic hormones, steroids, solvents, and synthetic forms of ingredients are easily and quickly detected and rejected.
- Natural ingredients often vary in color, texture, and quality measures. They can be hard to source because of seasonality and environmental concerns. They also require extra care as they may spoil much quicker than refined alternatives.
- In these instances and where it makes most sense, we use nature-identical ingredients that exactly match the natural ingredient's chemistry.
- If the body cannot recognize or easily convert the ingredient to the natural form, we immediately reject the option.
- For us, natural isn't a word we use as a marketing tool. It is a commitment to create affordable and effective products using ingredients from nature.
- So the next time you shop for natural products, you can feel extra confident in knowing that the products labeled APOLLO SUN are made by a company dedicated to supplying families across the globe with naturally excellent and effective health products.