Did you know there is NO legal definition of the word "Natural" related to consumer goods?
For example, products made with genetically modified ingredients (GMOs) or extremely processed high fructose corn syrup (HFCS) can be labeled natural. Each company's standard of "Natural" will apply until a formal federal definition is determined.
At APOLLO SUN, "Natural" means made from nature's ingredients. We believe products created with nature's ingredients are safer and more effective than those made synthetically in a lab.
When approving ingredients for compliance with our definition of natural, we follow this criterion:
- It starts with an expert formulation and the proven quality and effectiveness of every ingredient used to create a finished product.
- We only partner with suppliers and manufacturers who have sustainable, ethical practices and champion higher wages.
- Our suppliers and manufacturers follow specific quality requirements and strict purchasing terms for every ingredient used and finished product produced
- Our products are made and tested in state-of-the-art facilities using the most advanced instrumentation currently available.
- Using these cutting-edge technologies, restricted components such as synthetic hormones, steroids, solvents, and synthetic forms of ingredients are easily and quickly detected and rejected.
APOLLO SUN believes unity begins with a common goal. We exist to create high-quality dietary supplements that serve as an easy solution to bridging the nutritional gap.
We support YOUR nutritional goals by supplying families and businesses worldwide with naturally excellent, effective, and affordable health products.
After all, what better unifying goal is there than good health?